Multi-Sanostol is a multivitamin supplement in the form of a syrup. It contains both fat-soluble vitamins (vitamins A, D3, E), and water soluble vitamins (vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, PP, dexpanthenol) plus calcium.
Vitamins are essential for the proper functioning of the body. Daily diet is often too poor and not able to cover the daily requirements of vitamins.
- prevention and treatment of vitamin deficiencies in states of increased demand for vitamins,
- loss of appetite,
- tendency to frequent infections,
- period of growth and development,
- states of physical and mental exhaustion and fatigue,
- a reduced ability to concentrate,
- during convalescence after diseases and antibiotics,
- in order to improve the overall health of the body.
Multi-Sanostol can be given to children over 1 year of age, as well as youth and adults.
HOW TO TAKE MULTI-SANOSTOL
For oral use.
Before using the bottle should be shaken.
- Children from 1 to 5 years of age : One teaspoon by mouth (5ml) 2 times a day.
- Children under the age of 6 years, adolescents and adults : Two teaspoonsful by mouth (10ml) 2 times a day.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- 10 ml include:
- Vitamin A - retinol palmitate 2400 IU
- Vitamin D3 - cholecalciferol 200 IU
- Vitamin B1 hydrochloride 2 mg thiamine
- Vitamin B2 - riboflavin sodium phosphate, 2 mg
- Vitamin B6 - pyridoxine hydrochloride, 1 mg
- Vitamin C - ascorbic acid 100 mg
- Vitamin E - all-rac-α-tocopheryl acetate 2 mg
- PP vitamin - nicotinamide 10 mg
- dexpanthenol 4 mg
- Calcium gluconate 50 mg
- 50 mg of calcium fosforomleczan