Dietary supplement - Cinnamon.
- Cinnamon bark extract per-tree dried cinnamon bark 1350 mg
- Ceylon Cinnamon Extract 100 mg
- Polyphenol content of 5 mg
- Substances contained in the bark of cinnamon exhibit to support the proper functioning of the digestive tract.
- Cinnamon also helps maintain adequate levels of cholesterol, lipids and glucose in the blood, which is why it is recommended in the diet of diabetics.
- Exhibits antioxidant properties and helps maintain healthy skin and mucous membranes.
- Cinnamon also supports cardiovascular health and upper respiratory tract.
1 tablet 2 times a day before meals.
Do not exceed the recommended daily servings
- Do not use if you are allergic to any component of the product.
- Do not use in children, pregnant and lactating women.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute (replacement) of balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. It is important to use a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store at room temperature in a dry place, out of reach of small children.